Your Collaborative Partner for Long-Term Client Success
As a banker, you want to see your small business customers succeed, yet they may lack the financial expertise needed to be successful. We work as a team to help businesses become more viable, ensuring that they have complete and timely financials, paving the way for future growth.
Do Your Clients Need a CFO?
If your client is facing one of the following scenarios, it’s time to introduce them to FocusCFO®:
- Chronic cash flow issues
- Difficulty getting loans approved
- Lack of timely financials
Struggling with growth
- Size and growth outpace the client’s ability to keep up with more complex financials
- Managing financials taking more time away from sales and operations
- Lack of financial sophistication holds the company back
Thinking about transition or succession
- Business is the owner
- Business systems to increase value
- Driving cash flow to increase values
How Do We Work With You?
We work as a team to help businesses become more viable. We ensure that they have complete and timely financials, which will pave the way for future opportunities, such as loans. This better positions you as a trusted advisor to your clients. We partner with you to benefit your clients, working to:
- Business Planning
- Business Foundation
- Maximizing Cash Flow
- Assessing operational efficiency
- Improving internal accounting
- Revenue and sales pipeline
Who We Serve
Companies turn to FocusCFO when they need strong, internal CFO-level support, but are not large enough to have a full-time CFO on staff. We typically work at the client’s office and become a key part of their management team.
We work to help you address your client’s unique financial needs from a CFO perspective, so that they may experience enhanced operations, improved cash flow, and increased revenue.