Stephanie Imhoff | CFO | Columbus
Stephanie has more than 30 years’ executive financial, operational, and strategic leadership expertise working primarily in the manufacturing, construction, and direct sales industries. She has significant experience in strategic, financial, and business planning; cash management; bank refinancing/restructuring; and reporting.
After 10 years with Ernst & Young, primarily working with privately held, entrepreneurial companies, Stephanie joined The Longaberger Company as its CFO. She served as a senior member of its executive team and was instrumental in the development and execution of its strategic and financial growth plans, including the execution of several private debt placements and debt restructurings.
- Favorite activities: Spending time with my husband and our twin daughters, gardening, reading, fitness and taking long walks with our dogs
- Favorite vacation: Trip to Europe to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and our daughters’ 18th birthday
- Favorite movie: Pride and Prejudice
- Favorite books: anything by James Patterson, John Grisham, or David Baldacci
- Most influence on my life: My husband and my late father