Will Cooper | CFO
Will has more than 20 years executive management and leadership experience. He has experience working with family business owners in the manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and construction industries. In addition to leading the financial teams, Will, has extensive experience in assisting operational managers monitor and evaluate operational processes and procedures to improve output and efficiency.
Will previously worked as a CFO, VP of Administration and Senior Controller in privately held business environments with Universal Production Corporation, Zemba Bros. Inc. and Mattingly Foods, Inc. Will was also a Senior Manager and Shareholder of Norman, Jones, Enlow & Co., a regional public accounting firm operating in central and southeastern Ohio.
Will received BSBA degree in Accounting from The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. Prior to beginning his career in Accounting and Finance, he served in the U.S. Army and is a veteran of Desert Storm.
- Spending time: with my son and daughter
- Favorite Books: The Lost Symbol – Dan Brown
- Favorite Musical Artist: Brad Paisley
- Favorite Movie: Basic
- Favorite Vacation: Touring national parks and civil war battlefields
- What I wanted to be when I was a child: A cowboy
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Having the opportunity to work with family business owners in a variety of settings on a day-to-day basis and being able to assist them in accomplishing their goals