Todd Whetstone | CFO
Todd has over 30 years business, finance, human resources, administration and accounting experience working for small, mid-size and large global organizations. He has extensive experience in strategic planning and mergers/acquisitions for companies going through transition or transformation.
Todd previously held senior management and leadership positions with companies including American Airlines, Citibank, Bank of America, The Karcher Group and Dix Communications. Todd began his career in Accounting with Arthur Andersen & Co. in Columbus, Ohio.
Todd received a BA in Accounting from the University of Mount Union in Alliance, Ohio.
- Favorite activities: Spending time with my family, traveling with my wife, golfing, horseback riding, reading and playing guitar.
- Favorite vacations: New York City, Savannah, Georgia, and Mountain Sky Guest Ranch in Emigrant, Montana
- Favorite movies: Shawshank Redemption and Darkest Hour
- Favorite books: All books by John Grisham, and books on actual accounts of World War ll
- Volunteering: Counseling people through our church who are going through financial hardship
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Partnering with businesses to provide value to help companies grow and sustain long term business success.
What do you like best about working with FocusCFO?
Working with experienced professionals and companies who are passionate about creating value and building sustainable business models.