Tim Adkins | CFO
Tim has more than 30 years diverse business, finance, administration, and operations skills, experience and expertise. His knowledge includes working in the healthcare finance, information technology, human resources, purchasing, accounting, revenue cycle, reimbursement, and small business financial and operational consulting.
Tim has served in several senior management roles with companies such as University Hospitals of Cleveland, Ohio Health, Mount Carmel Health System, Smith Clinic (large private physician provider organization) and had his own small business consulting company. He has experience working with acquisitions; start-up entities and growing and rightsizing organizations.
Tim received his BBA from Eastern Kentucky University. He was a member of several professional healthcare associations.
- Spending time: Family, fitness, friends, golf, travel.
- Favorite Musical Artist/Song: Classic Rock, Country
- Favorite Movie: Pride of the Yankees
- Favorite Vacation: Enjoying warm tropical breezes and sunshine.
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Helping business owners achieve financial wealth, independence and family successes
- Most influential person in my life: my father
- Favorite movie or TV show quote: “Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth” Lou Gehrig in Pride of the Yankees