Stacey Garn | Director, Operations and Accounting
Stacey joined FocusCFO in August of 2018 as Operations and Accounting Director. Her major roles at FocusCFO include coordinating the recruiting/onboarding process for our associates and managing the internal accounting/finance functions.
Stacey came to us with 12+ years in public accounting with both Big 4 and local firm experience. She provided tax, audit, and business advisory services for mostly high-net worth individuals and their family-owned/operated businesses in a variety of industries.
Stacey, her husband Jon, and 4 boys live in Lewis Center, Ohio.
Stacey’s most recent role was that of Tax Senior-Manager at a local client-services firm in the Toledo, Ohio area. In her capacity as such, she served as an account manager to multiple key client relationships of the firm, became a trusted business advisor to her clients by providing top-notch tax compliance and consulting services, and drove process development/improvement in the Tax Department.
Stacey also spent time during her “stay at home mom” years as a self-employed accountant providing bookkeeping and financial reporting services to small businesses. Also during this time she volunteered as Treasurer for a local start-up soccer club and as Co-President at a parent run Co-operative Preschool .
Stacey received her Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with a Major in Accounting from Ohio University (Athens, OH).
* Spending time: Being a mom to my 4 boys who currently range in age from college to pre-K and whose names all start with the letter “J”
* Favorite musical Artist/Song: The Rap music I am forced to listen to in the car with my kids….totally kidding. Maroon 5 by far is my favorite band as well as a lot of classic rock music from the 70’s (my Dad’s influence).
* Favorite movie: The Twilight Saga
* Favorite vacation: Hilton Head Island in the summers and FL (specifically Disney) in the winters
* Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Dealing with people day in and day out who are passionate about what they do.