Skip Vermilya | CFO
Skip has more than 30 years diverse business, finance, administration, and accounting experience providing CFO services for mid-sized companies to larger, global organizations. He has also had extensive involvement in matters ranging from day-to-day operating decisions with full P&L responsibility, business development, strategic planning, investor relations and mergers/acquisitions.
Skip’s experience and expertise in manufacturing organizations, primarily in the automotive industry, led to several senior management and leadership roles with companies such as NSG / Pilkington, Hayes Lemmerz, and Tenneco Automotive. His expertise includes financial and trend analysis, development of operating and financial metrics, product line profitability, budgeting/forecasting, cash planning, organizational development and cost accounting.
Skip received his BSBA in Accounting from the University of Akron, in Akron, Ohio.
- Spending time with my wife, our four kids, their spouses, extended family and friends
- Favorite Activities: Watching Buckeye football, biking, golf
- Favorite Vacations: Costa Rica, hiking National Parks in Southern Utah, Wyoming, and Alaska
- Favorite Food Fixes: Burgers on the grill, banana cake
- Favorite Musical Genre: 80s rock
- Favorite Movies: Armageddon, Remember the Titans
- Non-Profits: Served in various roles within our church and community. Currently a church Elder and a member of the Executive and Finance Committees. Also on the Board and Finance Committee of Cherry Street Mission and Life Revitalization Center, Toledo, Ohio.
- Other: Passionate about basketball … from coaching to spectating to now officiating junior high and senior high games.