Sherif Matar | CFO
Sherif has more than 20 years executive financial management and leadership experience both in local and international markets. Throughout his career, he has helped many entrepreneurs launch, restructure, or expand their business through strategy building, financial planning and structuring, Debt or equity financing, setting up SOPs, cash flow management, and business process improvements.
Sherif previously held multiple roles as a CFO, Managing Partner, Financial Consultant to Board of Directors, and other senior level positions. He acquired his experience in various industries including publishing, education, real estate development, contracting, and services.
Sherif Received a BA in Economics from The American University in Cairo (AUC) in 1996.
- Favorite Books: Guinness Book of World Records (it reminds me nothing is impossible)
- Favorite Musical Artist: Aerosmith
- Favorite Movie: Superman
- Favorite sport activity: Going to the gym
- Favorite Vacation: The Red Sea
- What I wanted to be when I was a child: A surgeon
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Helping entrepreneurs turn their dreams into reality and achieving the results they seek is one of my greatest passions…and at FocusCFO I get to do this every day!