Richard Murch | CFO
Richard has more than 30 years of financial management and leadership experience, primarily in the retail and distribution industries. He has experience in financial analysis, strategic planning, process improvement, treasury management, bank financing and acquisition due diligence. Richard and his wife Janet live in Hilliard, Ohio.
Richard spent the first part of his career in a variety of financial leadership positions at the retail and distribution operations of Big Lots Most recently, he was the Controller & Treasurer for The W.W. Williams Company.
Richard received a BSBA with a major in Accounting from The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH. He is also a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Treasury Professional, and he serves on the Central Ohio Leadership Board of the Arthritis Foundation.
- Favorite Activities: Playing golf and ice hockey; riding my Harley; attending Columbus Jazz Orchestra performances with my wife; going to Blue Jackets games
- Favorite books: Anything by Malcolm Gladwell, Michael Lewis or David Baldacci
- Favorite musical Artist/Song: Favorite band is Rush; I like Classic Rock and Alternative Rock
- Favorite movie(s): The Dark Knight; Shawshank Redemption; The Usual Suspects.
- Favorite vacation: Italy (Venice, Florence and Rome) for our 20th wedding anniversary
What do you like best about working with FocusCFO?
Getting to work with a variety of entrepreneurs whose businesses are at various stages of success, and helping them achieve their growth goals.