Ric Butler | CFO
Ric brings over 25 years of financial, operational and sales leadership experience across small/mid-size and large public companies. He has proven abilities in profitability improvement, cost reduction and process improvement initiatives. Ric and his wife Kristin live in Bexley, OH.
Ric previously worked as CFO, COO and Regional Sales Head in private and public companies including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Bank One and The Crystal Fruit Company. Ric started his career in public accounting at Ernst & Young. Ric also spent three years as a Board Member for the Bexley Education Foundation and was the Finance Committee Chairman.
Ric received his BA from Capital University in Accounting.
- Spending time: With my family and friends
- Favorite musical Artist/Song: Rush, U2, Genesis & REM
- Favorite movie: Forrest Gump, The Caine Mutiny
- Favorite vacation: On the beach in Sanibel Island, FL
- Favorite Activities: Playing golf, fishing with my son, watching the Chicago Bears, OSU football and the Columbus Blue Jackets
What do you like best about working with FocusCFO?
I really enjoy working with small business owners and helping them with financial, operational and strategic decisions that affect their business. I appreciate and respect the time, energy, funds and commitment these owners give to their businesses – it takes a lot of guts and fortitude to be an entrepreneur and business owner. This isn’t a job to them, it’s their life and legacy. I enjoy bringing that same passion and commitment in delivering our services to each and every client.