Ric Butler | CFO
Ric brings over 25 years of financial, operational and sales leadership experience across small/mid-size and large public companies. He has proven abilities in profitability improvement, cost reduction and process improvement initiatives. Ric and his wife Kristin live in Bexley, OH.
Ric previously worked as CFO, COO and Regional Sales Head in private and public companies including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Bank One and The Crystal Fruit Company. Ric started his career in public accounting at Ernst & Young. Ric also spent three years as a Board Member for the Bexley Education Foundation and was the Finance Committee Chairman.
Ric received his BA from Capital University in Accounting.
- Spending time: With my family and friends
- Favorite musical Artist/Song: Rush, U2, Genesis & REM
- Favorite movie: Forrest Gump, The Caine Mutiny
- Favorite vacation: On the beach in Sanibel Island, FL
- Favorite Activities: Playing golf, fishing with my son, watching the Chicago Bears, OSU football and the Columbus Blue Jackets