Randy is a seasoned financial executive with more than 20 years of successful leadership experience including strategic planning & implementation, forecasting & budgeting, process & performance improvement, working capital management, cash flow improvement, full P&L responsibility, financial analysis, cost reduction & control, business unit start-up, M&A & divestitures.
Congratulations to these Associates for their recent award at the FocusCFO All Hands meeting.
Congratulations to Randy for completing the Exit Planning Institute’s Certified Exit Planning Advisor program and exam
by Paul Furiga, President and Chief Storyteller
Randy previously worked as Finance Director, CFO, and Controller at Vesuvius USA Corporation. His experience also includes working with Bethlehem Steel Corporation (currently ArcelorMittal) and Coopers & Lybrand (currently PwC) where he served many clients in a variety of industries.
Randy received an MBA from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Bloomsburg University in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania.
• Spending time with my family and friends
• Favorite books: anything by Brad Thor
• Favorite musical Artist/Song: Richie Kotzen
• Favorite movie: The Patriot
• Favorite vacation: Hilton Head Island with my family
• Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: having the opportunity to help companies with their business challenges and contributing to their growth and success
• Favorite Activities: Pickleball, Tennis, Exercising
Randy Feger is accredited as a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) by the Exit Planning Institute.