Randy is a seasoned financial executive with more than 20 years of successful leadership experience including strategic planning & implementation, forecasting & budgeting, process & performance improvement, working capital management, cash flow improvement, full P&L responsibility, financial analysis, cost reduction & control, business unit start-up, M&A & divestitures.
Randy previously worked as Finance Director, CFO, and Controller at Vesuvius USA Corporation. His experience also includes working with Bethlehem Steel Corporation (currently ArcelorMittal) and Coopers & Lybrand (currently PwC) where he served many clients in a variety of industries.
Randy received an MBA from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Bloomsburg University in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania.
• Spending time with my family and friends
• Favorite books: anything by Brad Thor
• Favorite musical Artist/Song: Richie Kotzen
• Favorite movie: The Patriot
• Favorite vacation: Hilton Head Island with my family
• Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: having the opportunity to help companies with their business challenges and contributing to their growth and success
• Favorite Activities: Pickleball, Tennis, Exercising
Randy Feger is accredited as a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) by the Exit Planning Institute.