Pat Lang | CFO
Pat brings more than 25 years diverse business, finance, administration, and accounting experience to his work providing CFO services to small and medium-sized businesses. He has extensive involvement in matters ranging from day-to-day operating decisions, business development, strategic planning, merger/acquisitions, and multisite operations.
Pat’s experience and expertise include working in the financial and health care industries, with extensive experience in public and private sector financial analysis, strategic planning, SEC reporting, IPOs, merger/acquisitions and multisite operations. He has served in several senior management capacities with The BISYS Group, Magellan Health Services, and Deloitte & Touche.
Pat received a BS, Business Administration, Accounting from The Ohio State University.
- Spending time: Road cycling and golf
- Favorite Vacation: Big Island, Hawaii
- What I wanted to be when I was child: Pilot
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Working with many different companies
- Most influential person in my life: Father