Mitch Willis | Area President
Mitch is an Area President for FocusCFO, helping clients in Northwestern Pennsylvania. He has more than 30 years’ experience in accounting/finance operations, both manufacturing and service industries, IT, systems design, cost accounting, forecasting and business strategy. He has extensive experience in the design and administration of health and welfare plans. Mitch and his wife Christel have 4 children and live in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Mitch has worked as a CFO, Controller, VP of Business Operations and Systems Analyst for Erie area private companies including Modern Industries, Troyer Farms, Logical Business Systems and was previously with Brown, Schwab, Bergquist and Co.
Mitch received his BS in Accounting from The Pennsylvania State University in State College, Pennsylvania. He has been an active leader in various financial professional organizations promoting networking and continuing education opportunities in Northwestern PA.
• Visiting children with Christel in NY/CA/IA/NY
• Favorite activities paddle boarding with Christel, woodworking, and cruising in his ’90 Miata
• He is passionate about playing the Ukulele and Harmonica
• Something most people don’t know about him is he went solo skydiving when he was 15 years old
• Favorite movies include any sappy Rom/Com