Mike Dodson | CFO
Mike is an accomplished business executive with over 40 years of financial and full P&L experience in a wide range of markets. He is passionate in providing value added solutions to business problems and developing sound business strategies and process improvements. Mike lives in Mayfield Village, Ohio with his wife Mary.
Mike previously worked as a CFO, President, VP of Marketing and Sales, General Manager and numerous Financial Management positions in private and public traded environments with Stryker Energy LLC, GE Company, and Omnova Solutions. He also served as Chairman of the Board for 3 manufacturing affiliates.
Mike received a BA degree in Mathematical Economics from Brown University, in Providence, RI. He continued education and professional development by completing a 2 year GE Financial Management Program, GE Leadership Development Programs, and Lean Six Sigma for Executives.
- Favorite way to spend time: Trying new experiences with my wife and 4 children
- Favorite musical artist/song: Foo Fighters/Everlong
- Favorite vacation: The beaches, snorkeling and water activities in Anguilla
- Top of my “bucket list”: Family trip to Ireland
- Favorite activities: Travel, Friday night with friends, working out and most sports, and community activities