Mark Snyder | Area President
Mark has over 23 years of diverse experience in finance, accounting, operations, and administration. His background encompasses the Manufacturing, Wholesale, Distribution, and Service industries. His experience also includes family owned businesses as well as publicly held entities and involvement in mergers and acquisitions and liquidation events. Mark and his wife Sarah and three sons live in Wadsworth, Ohio.
Mark has previously worked in several senior management and leadership roles in private and public traded environments with MT Business Technologies as well as the J.M. Smucker Company and was previously with Plante & Moran, PLLC.
Mark received an MBA from Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, IN and a BA degree in Business Administration from Baldwin Wallace University, in Berea, OH.
- Spending time with my kids and their many activities
- Favorite books:Wool, Hugh Howey and Me, Myself and Bob, Phil Vischer
- Favorite movie: Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Favorite vacation: Our trip out West covering 7,000 miles, staying overnight in 7 states, all in 3 weeks
- Favorite Activities: Perfecting the craft of BBQ
- Favorite Quote: “Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer solutions that everyone can understand” -COLIN POWELL