Lyle previously worked as a CFO, SVP of Operations, and Chief Information Officer for various insurance companies during his career (Shelby Insurance, Grange Insurance, and State Auto). He also spent six years as the Treasurer for First Travel Service and Travel Associates, both Ohio-based travel agencies. He has also served on numerous charities and industry organizations in both an operational and leadership capacity during his career.
Lyle received both his MBA and BSBA degrees from Ashland University in Ashland, Ohio. He is also a Certified Public Accountant (currently inactive).
- Spending time with my wife, two children and granddaughter
- Favorite Pastime: Collecting and playing strategy board games
- Favorite Musical Artist/Song: Dire Straits, “Sultans of Swing”
- Favorite Movie: Anything Star Wars
- Favorite Vacation: Alaska or Hawaii
- What I wanted to be when I was a child: Be like my dad and work for Frito-Lay
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Working with a great team and helping businesses to continue their growth and success!