Lew was most recently the CFO of JARO Transportation Services. Previous to that he held CFO, COO and CEO positions at Dworkin, Inc. and was the CFO of the JRP Investment Group and Vice President of Finance for the Phoenix Insurance Group.
Lew received a BS degree in accounting from Dyke College in Cleveland, Ohio in 1985.
- Spending time: Enjoying my ever-expanding family and staying active by trail hiking and playing in men’s senior adult baseball leagues.
- Favorite books: “Instant Replay” (Jerry Kramer); “Pyramid of Success” (Jim Harrick/John Wooden); “Tuesdays With Morrie” (Mitch Albom)
- Favorite musical Artist/Song: The Beatles, so many but “Can’t Buy Me Love” if I had to pick one
- Favorite movie: High Noon
- Favorite vacation: Anywhere in or near the woods.