Julie worked as an Independent Professional Coach, Marketing Consultant and Recruiter prior to joining FocusCFO. She spent 10 years as the Business Development/Recruiting Manager for several ActionCOACH franchisors across the United States before leaving to taken on the role of Office Manager for a startup staffing agency. Julie has always worked for small and medium enterprises like AirNet Systems, Trident Construction Supply, Lowell Bleachery in Griffin, GA, and an insurance brokerage in Buffalo, NY.
Julie received an Associates in Applied Arts Degree in Marketing from Genesee Community College. Attended the Rochester Institute of Technology and Empire State College.
She lives in Dublin, OH with her son.
* Favorite books: any book by Dan Brown
* What I wanted to be when I was a child: Advertising Executive
* Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: The people, the ones already part of the team and the ones that I get to speak with about FocusCFO.
* Passionate about: Helping people achieve their goals.
* Top of my “bucket list”: Vacation in Italy…if only I can get over my fear of flying.
Why did you join FocusCFO?
I have always gravitated to working with smaller companies since I graduated from college because of the entrepreneurial owner and their passion for their business. FocusCFO has passion…FocusCFO cares about people…FocusCFO cares about business owners and helping them grow their business. FocusCFO is an exciting and challenging environment to be part of. It’s also a company that believes in being a team and being collaborative.