John Wilson | CFO
John has been a senior finance, operations, and administrative executive and educator for 30+ years and has significant finance, technology, supply chain, HR, administrative and operations experience in commercial printing job shop and tier one automotive parts repetitive manufacturing industries for privately-held and family-owned businesses. He has proven his ability to improve operations, increase business growth, maximize profits and increase cash flow.
John previously worked as a VP – Injection Mold Operations, Director of Finance and other senior level positions with Green Tokai, Ernie Green Industries, and Mazer Corp. and as an Accounting professor at Sinclair Community College. John began his career at William S. Fry & Co., CPAs.
John received an MBA and BS – Accounting from the University of Dayton and a MEd from Wright State University.
- Favorite books: Lord of the Rings
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Having the opportunity to support the success of passionate business owners.
- Favorite vacation: Traveling to Arizona to watch our children’s high school marching band compete at the Fiesta Bowl.
- Passionate about: Researching the disruptive technologies of RPA, Machine Learning and AI and their impact on Accounting in SMBs.
- Favorite Activities: Playing tennis and singing oldies songs with friends