Joe Hardiman | CFO
Joe is an accomplished business executive with over 30 years of Financial and Operations experience in a wide range of industries. He is passionate in providing value added solutions to business problems and developing sound business strategies and process improvements. Joe lives in Montgomery, Ohio with his wife Ann.
Joe previously worked as a CFO for several private companies. He has experience in Logistics, Service, Real Estate, and Manufacturing companies. He was CFO for Total Quality Logistics, Holiday Homes, and Sabin Robbins. He also served a Geographic Vice President for the Loewen Group in the death care industry.
Joe received a BSBA degree in Accounting from Xavier University, in Cincinnati, OH. He is a member to several organizations.
• Favorite way to spend time: Trying new experiences with my wife and 2 children
• Favorite musical artist/song: REM
• Favorite vacation: Marco Island, Florida
• Top of my “bucket list”: Jumping out of a plane
• Favorite activities: Travel, Friday night with friends, working out and most sports