Jim Zins | CFO
Jim has more than 30 years diverse business, finance, administration, and accounting experience working primarily with small to mid-sized companies. He has had extensive involvement in matters ranging from day-to-day operating decisions, business development, refinancing, strategic planning, and mergers/acquisitions.
Jim has served in several senior management roles with companies such as Oberfields, Desco, BriskHeat, Alta Analytics and Ernst & Young. He has evaluated and advised on various restructurings, refinancing and selling opportunities. His expertise includes financial analysis, development of business metrics, product line profitability, budgeting/forecasting and cost accounting.
Jim received his BSBA in Accounting from John Carroll University in University Heights, Ohio.
- Spending time with: my wife, daughter and two sons
- Favorite Food Fixes: Skyline Chile, Roosters wings, Graeter’s dark raspberry chip
- Favorite Books: The Bible, The Shack
- Favorite Musical Artist/Song: CCR – Down on the Corner
- Favorite Movies: Groundhog Day, Courageous, Blindside
- Most Interesting Travel Destination: Nanchang, China