Jeffrey Davis | CFO
Jeff is a successful business leader and entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in small and medium sized consumer products and manufacturing businesses. He develops successful teams and has significant experience in finance and accounting, forecasting, sales, and operations. He also has significant hands-on experience with product and process sourcing, supply chain, distribution, business start up management and m&a transactions.
- Spent 9 years on the auditing staff at Ernst & Young on their auditing staff.
- Worked as CFO for a medium sized manufacturer of childrens coloring & activity books that sold to retail customers-for 7 years.
- Worked for 5 years as President of a start up that created and sold fashion stationary products to retail customers.
- Started a business that created and sold fashion stationary, chocolate and candy to retail customers for 7 yrs.
- VP of Operations for a medium sized manufacturer of activity books and crafts that sold to retail customers.
- Favorite vacation: Kauai, Hawaii
- Favorite musical artist: Kenny Chesney
- Favorite activities: Hiking & reading
Why did you join FocusCFO?
I joined because the opportunity to do work that I enjoy while being part of a team that is oriented towards the common goal of helping small businesses succeed is very appealing to me.