Jeff Semple has more than 30 years experience as CEO/president, recognized by both Weatherhead School of Business (Weatherhead 100) and Inc. magazine (Inc. 500) for rapid growth. He has substantial experience in leadership, business development, team building, and financial management as well as implementing processes and systems for repeatable predictable results. Currently as a Vistage Small Business Chair, he spends hundreds of hours a year helping presidents, CEOs, and owners turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones.
Jeff previously worked as president, CEO, and owner of manufacturing and distribution companies serving multiple industries including industrial and food packaging, automotive aftermarket, screen printing, and steel . He received a BA in Business Administration from the University of Mount Union in Alliance, Ohio. Jeff and his wife Angela live in North Canton, Ohio, with their daughter and two sons.
- Favorite Activities – family time, college soccer games and golf
- Favorite book – The Goal by Eli Goldratt
- Favorite Movie – It’s a Wonderful Life and Brian’s Song
- Favorite Music – Eagles; Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young
- Favorite Vacation – the Next Family Vacation
- Favorite thing about Focus CFO – helping small business owners turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones and helping others to maximize their performance and life/work balance.
Why did you join FocusCFO?
Having sold my company i decided to spend my time going forward helping small business owners achieve their goals. It didn’t take me long to decide to join FocusCFO because it was the missing piece of every small business owner i have ever met. Having a seasoned financial executive as part of my team that can provide , guidance, forward looking financial and operational information that allow me to proactively manage the company making better decisions instead of guessing.
What do you like best about working with FocusCFO?
You can’t imagine being part of a collaborative organization made up of ex business owners and CFO’s all with the same purpose of making a difference in the small business community.
Jeff Semple is accredited as a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) by the Exit Planning Institute.