Chuck Maimbourg | CFO
Chuck has over 36 years of experience as a finance and accounting executive with expertise in strategic business planning, process improvement, risk management, and expanding customer relationships. During his career, he has had responsibility for accounting, budgeting and forecasting, strategy, operations and business development, procurement and payment services, all aspects of human resources, and process reengineering.
Chuck has held various accounting and financial positions including senior executive at the U.S. central bank and a regional financial services company, Chief Financial Officer at entrepreneurial businesses, and Partner at Ernst & Young in various roles.
Chuck received his Bachelor of Business Administration from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas and is a Certified Management Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified in Financial Management, and Chartered Global Management Accountant.
- Spending time with: Family, Theater, Travel, and Civil War history
- Favorite vacations: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, and New York City
- Favorite musicals: Wicked, Waitress, and Hello Dolly
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Opportunity to use my experience and expertise to help our clients be more profitable and successful
- Something most people don’t know about me: Love watching Hallmark movies