Greg Gens | Area President
Greg has played a key leadership role in small and medium-sized businesses for more than 30 years. He has extensive experience in planning, sales, and operations both at the transactional and strategic levels.
His focus is strategic and financial relationships. He was chosen to deliver his company’s message to strategic partners and customers in Asia, Europe and South America.
Greg previously worked as an Executive VP, CFO, Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, and other senior level positions in closely held manufacturing organizations: Superior Products, Inc., and Engineered Controls International. As a spokesperson Greg was able to create positive media for the company and industry with National Public Radio, The Wall Street Journal, and select industry trade journals. He started his career with Arthur Young & Co. working in Audit and Tax.
Greg received an BSBA majoring in Accounting from Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois. Greg and his wife Carolyn live in Medina, Ohio.
- Nature photography
- Spending time with my wife and son
- Favorite Authors: Business – Jim Collins & Michael Gerber / Fiction – Tolkien, Gaiman,
- Atkinson, and too many others to mention
- Favorite Movie: Casablanca
- Favorite Vacation: Italy: Florence, Venice, and Rome
- What I wanted to be when I was a child: Scientist
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Being a part of making a difference