Ed Chong | CFO
Ed has more than 30 years of experience in accounting/finance and operations as CFO and COO. Strong management skills with a disciplined approach to managing processes and controls, and experience in leading and developing small to mid-sized businesses and driving growth. Ed and his wife Lori have 2 daughters and live in Dublin, Ohio.
After graduating from The Ohio State University with a BSBA in accounting and computer science, Ed worked for Coopers & Lybrand’s auditing division. Major clients in Franchised Restaurants, Financial Services, Commercial and Residential Construction, Commercial Property Management and the Auto Manufacturing sector. He left auditing to start his entrepreneurial career. He started out owning and managing rental properties and commercial retail real estate than recruited to serve as CFO and COO of Quaker Steak & Lube franchise concept.
- Favorite musical Artist/Song: Classic Rock
- Favorite movie: Trading Places
- Favorite vacation: Big Island of Hawaii
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Helping business owners grow and maximizing profits.
- Favorite Activities: Golfing and anything Ohio State with Buckeyes.
What do you like best about working with FocusCFO?
I love helping entrepreneurs navigate the business challenges in growth mode and challenging times.