After graduating from Indiana University with a bachelor’s degree in finance, Doug spent the early part of his career in corporate banking. He left banking to start a Buffalo Wild Wings franchise, and had an 18 year career in the bar/restaurant industry with his dad and his brother. After selling the franchises, he invested in and managed the operation of a cloud-based CRM software company that was acquired by a private equity firm in 2017.
* Favorite musical Artist/Song: I like 90’s grunge and alternative rock
* Favorite movie: Office Space
* Favorite vacation: Spending lazy days at my family’s lake house in Huron, OH
* What I wanted to be when I was a child: MLB pitcher
* Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: I really enjoy talking with small business owners and hearing how they got their start
* Passionate about: my Rotisserie baseball team
Why did you join FocusCFO?
As a former small business owner, what attracted me to FocusCFO was the opportunity to still be in business for myself as an independent contractor while working for and with other like-minded small business owners.