David Tramontana | Area President
David has over 27 years of entrepreneurial experience in business development, strategic planning, and growing businesses. He’s analytical, visionary, and a relationship builder; known for systematic planning, servant leadership, and financial acuity. He’s a nationally respected thought leader within Home Healthcare with strong executive management experience.
David was the Founder and CEO of Home Care by Black Stone. The company began with 2 employees in Dayton, OH and over nearly 20 years David and his Management Team built the Company to be one of the 100 Largest Home Care Companies in the Country, with over 2,000 employees serving over 5,000 Seniors annually. The company was sold to a publicly traded company and David spent the next 3.5 years working on integrating the business, improving operations, and then driving business development opportunities.
David received a BS in Finance from Ball State University in 1992.
- Favorite Movie: All the Rocky Movies (except #5)
- Favorite Vacation: Scottsdale, Arizona Spring Break 2015 with Family (Red’s Spring Training)
- Favorite Musical Artist: U2
- Favorite Activities: Watching my son play baseball and doing yoga with my daughter
- Favorite Authors: Jim Collins and Marcus Buckingham
- Favorite Thing about FocusCFO: The opportunity to help other entrepreneurs by sharing both my failures and successes.