David has more than 30 years of financial management and leadership experience. He has lived and worked in the United States and abroad with a history of successfully leading finance and administration teams leveraging diverse people, systems and cultures to achieve greater success.
Congratulations to David for completing the Exit Planning Institute’s Certified Exit Planning Advisor program and exam.
Congrats to these Associates for their recent award at the All Hands meeting!
by Lee Vescelius, President
David worked many years for Greif Inc. in various different positions primarily in finance & administration in many different parts of the world. Before Greif, David worked for KPMG in the UK and PricewaterhouseCoopers in The Netherlands. He has spent the last two years working for small privately held companies as a CFO and more recently a COO. David has been Board Treasurer since 2007 of People In Need of Delaware County, Delaware, Ohio (a not-for-profit food pantry and emergency services provider) also providing pro bono consultancy services in finance & administration, fundraising, structuring financing, operational efficiency improvements and cost reduction measures.
David received a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Birmingham in the UK and is a Fellow of the Institute of Charted Accountants in England & Wales.
- Spending time: Traveling the world, seeing new places and taking lots of photos along the way.
- Favorite books: Science Fantasy books by authors such as JR Tolkien, JK Rowling, David Eddings, Stephen Donaldson and Terry Pratchett
- Favorite movies: Action movies such as James Bond, Star Wars, Star Trek and Indiana Jones
- Passionate about: Helping others less fortunate than myself, especially through alleviation of hunger and poverty.
- Favorite Activities: Watching sports such as soccer, cricket and rugby that I grew up with as a kid as well as now avidly following the Crew, the Blue Jackets and the Buckeyes.
David is accredited as a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) by the Exit Planning Institute.