David Gouttiere | CFO
David joined FocusCFO as a partner after more than 20 years in senior financial management and 13 years in consulting. He has experience in manufacturing and transportation and logistics businesses. His areas of expertise include strategic planning, financial analysis, crisis management, process improvement, and ERP systems implementations.
David previously worked as a CFO, Director of Accounting, and other senior level positions in private and publicly traded companies with Cyberex (Danaher), Dairy Mart, Bulk Materials, Inc., subsidiaries of NESCO, and Touche Ross & Co.
David received a BS in accounting and finance from The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, and a BSMPE degree in Mechanical Polymer Engineering from the University of Akron.
- Interests: Hiking and biking in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and travel
- Favorite Books: Books by William Manchester and David McCullough
- Favorite Musical Artist/Song: Howlin’ Wolf, Neil Young, REM, Dylan
- Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
- Favorite Vacation: Heritage and Jazz Festival, New Orleans