Bruce Heinemann | CFO
Bruce Heinemann is a roll-up your sleeves, strategic and results-oriented driven CFO. He creates positive financial outcomes while simultaneously supporting Private Equity, C-Suite, Supply Chain, and Field Operations. Bruce has over 30 years of history, building shareholder value in middle markets ($150M – $400M). He has a unique background as 25+ years in progressively broader Financial responsibility, as well as 10+ years in a leadership role with complex, multi-national supply chains in the electronic and industrial markets.
* 15 years with Unisys Corporation in various progressive responsibilities
* 10 years with Unisys leading major Supply Chain Operations for Electronics Division
* 8 years with Tyden Cayman producing tamper-evident security seals, and marking equipment
* 4 years with Nesco Specialty Equipment serving infrastructure-related sponsors specialized equipment for sale and rent
* Passionate about: My faith, and ensuring I make a difference daily
* Favorite way to spend free time: Spending time with my family; spending time outdoors, exercise and a little bit of golf
* Favorite book: Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
* Favorite vacation: We love to spend a great deal of time in San Diego
* Something most people don’t know about you: played Rugby at Bowling Green State University and we won the MAC championship my Senior year….. BGSU since then has won every year for the past 38 years.
What attracted you to FocusCFO?
I was looking for an opportunity to use my experiences to make a difference in my professional life. I’ve worked with Focus off and on for almost 10 years now; it has always been just a matter of when I chose to join the team. All of the team members I’ve met, and some have worked for me in some capacity, have been wonderful, and a very professional operation.