Bruce Collen | CFO
Bruce brings more than 35 years of experience in financial management to your business, specializing in the retail and service industry sectors. He has held senior management positions (CFO/Controller) in large/small, public/private, corporate/division and domestic/international firms.
Prior to joining FocusCFO, Bruce spent eight (8) years with The Limited, Inc. and prior to that held management positions with May Department Stores and Federated Department Stores.Bruce earned his undergraduate degree from Duke University in Economics & Psychology and his MBA from Fordham University in Accounting & Finance.
- Favorite Books: Historical Fiction
- Favorite Music: Classic and Alternative Rock
- Favorite Vacation: Rafting the Colorado River, through the Grand Canyon
- What I wanted to be when I was child: 1st Baseman – NY Yankees
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Diversity of clientele
- Place I most want to visit: Australia
- The person I most admire: Mike Krzyzewski
What do you like best about working with FocusCFO?
I love helping entrepreneurs formulate strategies in pursuit of their goals and aspirations, and then helping them along the way on that journey!