Brian Weyer | CFO
Brian is a principal with FocusCFO and has more than 30 years of executive management and leadership experience. He has extensive experience with finance and accounting matters while collaborating with organizations leadership teams to attain revenue, profit and market-share growth. His experience includes working directly with entrepreneurs on issues ranging from strategy planning to day-to-day operations. Brian and his wife Evelyn live in Dublin, Ohio.
Brian previously worked as an Interim CFO, Controller, Treasurer and other senior level positions in private, non-profit, and publicly traded organizations with BB Imaging and Consulting, Baylor College of Medicine, Scotts Miracle-Gro Companies, Spalding & Evenflo Companies, and others in the energy, software development and manufacturing and mining industries.
Brian received an Executive MBA from The University of Texas at Austin in Austin, TX, a full-time MBA from The University of Tampa in Tampa, FL, and a BSBA degree in Accounting from The University of Toledo in Toledo, OH.
- Spending time with family.
- Vacation: visiting new places in great ol’ USA.
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Helping entrepreneurs achieve business success with their company; also, the variety of clientele.
- Passionate about: In everything I do, leaving the world in better condition than what I found it.
- Favorite Activities: participating in various sports and home improvement.