Brad is the founder of FocusCFO and has more than 30 years executive management and leadership experience. He has extensive experience in sales, marketing, operations, buy and sell transactions, and bank financing. His experience includes more than 20,000 hours of working directly with entrepreneurs on issues ranging from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. Brad and the FocusCFO team have built FocusCFO into the largest CFOs services firm in Ohio and perhaps in the entire Midwest US. Brad has spoken to hundreds of CFOs to help them with their own CFO services practices. He is completely open to sharing insights or helping others who want to develop or scale their CFO services practice anywhere in the United States. Brad and his wife Michelle are the parents of five children.
Brad Martyn, Founder and CEO of FocusCFO, shares his experience of helping small businesses over the last 20 years on The Ed Epply Experience Podcast.
Congrats to these Associates for their recent award at the All Hands meeting!
Congratulations to Brad for completing the Exit Planning Institute’s Certified Exit Planning Advisor program and exam.
Brad previously worked as a CFO, VP of Business Operations, Director of Finance and other senior level positions in private and public traded environments with The Grote Company, MPW Industrial Services, and OHM Corporation and was also previously with Arthur Andersen & Co.
Brad received an Executive MBA from Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA, and a BSBA degree in Professional Accounting from American University, in Washington, DC.
* Spending time with my wife and our five children
* Favorite books: Almost anything by John Grisham and Zits books my kids leave lying around
* Favorite Musical Artist/Song: R.E.M.
* Favorite Movie: Tie – Hoosiers and Apollo 13
* Favorite Vacation: Grand Cayman Island with my wife and without my kids
* What I wanted to be when I was a child: an Astronaut
* Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: I have the best job in the world….I spend every day talking to entrepreneurs, hearing their stories, and helping them figure things out
Brad Martyn is accredited as a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) by the Exit Planning Institute.