Bob Miller | Area President
Bob is an Area President in Coshocton for FocusCFO, helping clients in Coshocton, Zanesville, Mount Vernon, Cambridge, and the surrounding areas. Bob has more than 30 years senior executive management experience. His career has been primarily in the health care field where he focused on the financial needs of the hospitals he worked with. Along with an extensive CFO experience, he has also work as a CEO for more than three years during his career, so he understands the financial aspects of the business as well as the strategic and operations side. Bob and his wife Sue live in Coshocton, Ohio.
Bob previously worked for 13 years at Coshocton County Memorial Hospital as its CEO, CFO, and Controller, the last two years as CEO was under a management agreement through Genesis Health Care. In addition to Coshocton Hospital, Bob has worked as the CFO and Assistant Director of Finance for Patient Accounting, and he spent time as a health care consultant during the first 20 years of his career.
Bob received his MS in Finance from Mount Vernon Nazarene University, in Mount Vernon, Ohio, and his BS in Accounting from West Virginia Institute of Technology in Montgomery, West Virginia.
- Favorite Activities: Spending time with my wife, children, and four grandchildren
- Favorite Musical Artist: Jimmy Buffet
- Favorite Movie: The Blues Brothers
- Favorite Trip: Our honeymoon trip to Colorado, but a close second would be taking my father to Spring Training trips annually
- Favorite things to do when not working: Golfing with kids or close friends, attending as many
- Pittsburgh Pirates baseball games as the schedule will permit, and watching Penguin hockey
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: I have the opportunity to assist several different businesses in the strategic financial direction of their business on an ongoing basis.