Bob McAdams | Area President
Bob has more than 25 years of diverse business, finance, administration and accounting experience. He has a deep understanding and experience of running a national franchise network and working closely with small and middle market clients. Bob is a very determined leader helping companies deliver on their strategic vision and objectives.
Bob previously worked in various leadership roles including President of a National Real Estate Franchisor, Real Living Real Estate, a division of Berkshire Hathaway, CFO of Real Living, a closely held family business, and other companies such as Express, Bank One and Schneider Downs & Co.
Bob received his BSBA in Accounting from Clarion University of Pennsylvania, In Clarion PA.
* Favorite books: all kinds as I’m a very ardent reader
* Favorite musical Artist/Song: Bruce Springsteen
* Favorite vacation: Anywhere spent with my wife and 2 daughters on vacation
* Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: The opportunity that I get to help companies reach for their dreams every day
* * Passionate about: helping companies and owners reach their goals faster with me than without me
What do you like best about working with FocusCFO?
Working at FocusCFO allows me to do what I enjoy most. That is helping entrepreneurs reach their goals faster with me than without me. Nothing is more rewarding than helping someone achieve their vision for their company. I’m honored to be part of that for my clients.