Do you have 25 or more years of management-level experience and have reached a point in your career where you have achieved success and want more? Maybe you have reached a point in your career where you value freedom over your schedule and work-life balance?
CFOs at FocusCFO join a locally based, regional team that is led by a full time entrepreneurial business development person. We have a strong client acquisition process and do not send you out to find clients on your own.
CFOs can work on a long-term, recurring basis with 4-8 small and medium-size enterprises. Our clients usually have revenues in the $2 to $20 million range. You have flexibility to set your own schedule: all client support is local, and overnight travel is not required. We do not do project or interim work, and our services are long-term and recurring in nature.
Being part of FocusCFO is a nontraditional opportunity. If you are at the right place in your career, it is exactly what you are looking for.
CFOs that have the most success being part of FocusCFO:
- Have experience and are comfortable working with entrepreneurial and closely held business in the $2M to $20M annual revenue range.
- Have the expertise and ability to help clients maximize cash flow and profitability and to provide insight into where they are making money and where they are not.
- Are great listeners and exceptional communicators to develop long-term relationships as trusted advisors with our clients.
- Enjoy working with business owners who value your experience/expertise.
- Are lifetime learners, with a continuing desire to expand their skills and grow.
Skills you need to be considered:
- 25+ years of senior management and significant CFO-level experience
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work directly with business owners and entrepreneurs.
- The ability to communicate in an articulate and open manner.
- Know how to add value and have the confidence to inspire others and bring about positive change.
- Experience working with businesses (under $30 million in sales) is very helpful.
Who we are:
FocusCFO is the largest CFO Services Company in the Midwest United States, focused exclusively on providing recurring, flexible CFO services to small and medium size enterprises. FocusCFO provides recurring CFO-level support to small and medium sized businesses.
What we do:
Our CFOs work directly with our clients, usually 4-8 hours per week or every other week. They become a key part of the company’s management team. We are not project, interim or temporary services oriented.
Who we serve:
Our target client is a business or organization with revenues between $2 million and $30 million, although some are smaller and some are larger.
Area President Candidates
We are looking for Area Presidents to join us in a number of markets. Each Area President will lead a local team of 3-10 CFOs to support a client base of small and medium size businesses in their geographic area.