Jeff Lacy | Area President | Worthington
Jeff is a former business owner successful at starting and growing a business from the ground floor up and then eventually selling the business to a strategic buyer. He spent more than 30 years in business development, building and leading sales and operations teams and identifying the most critical gaps slowing sales growth and implementing the strategies and processes to remedy the situation.
He has track record of effectively managing and coaching teams to superior performance levels as well as excellence as a business owner. He is a superb communicator with strong relationship building skills and possesses excellent presentation and negotiating skills. He has a flexible and adaptable approach to change with a strong focus on client service and management. He is a self-starter with the ability to work in a highly challenging, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and attentive to details and showing strategic insights in delivery and continuous improvement. He possess strong problem solving skills and has passion for people, projects, and processes.
Jeff previously was Vice President of Operations for Modern Office Methods and Business Owner for Document Solutions as well as Major Account Sales O’Brien Business Equipment and a Gordon Flesch Company-Sales Representative.
- Spending time: playing golf with my two sons
- Favorite Musical Artist/Song: Eagles / “Hotel California”
- Favorite Vacation: renting a house for a week at the outer banks with my family and friends
- What I wanted to be when I was boy: professional baseball player for the Cincinnati Reds
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: using my experience to help others achieve their goals
- Top of my “bucket list”: attend a British Open golf championship