Forest Bookman | Area President| Chagrin Falls
Forest has built his career managing, developing, and leading various business enterprises. He finds joy in helping business owners find balance in their personal and professional contributions to industry and society. With over 20 years of experience in sales and marketing, operational excellence, financial control and human capital investment, he formed his knowledge base. Forest has interest in strategic and succession planning and provides corporations with a concise road map to alleviate the inherent stress of business ownership. He has been involved in several merger, acquisition, and divestiture transactions. He has extensive knowledge in family business enterprise. Forest leads with an entrepreneurial spirit incorporating cultural awareness.
Forest has previously held positions as COO, VP Operations, GM and President/CEO. Recently, Forest ran a large format printing operation that produced and fulfilled promotional marketing and merchandising displays for fortune 500 companies. Additionally, he spent time managing operations at wealth management firms and manufacturing enterprises applying best practices to enhance corporate harmony and profitable results. Forest is a graduate of Colorado State University where he studied economics. He holds a certificate of management from Case Weatherhead School of Business and contributed over 10 years in the Cleveland chapter of Entrepreneurs Organization including forum moderator.
- Favorite activities: Playing board games with wife and three children, family road trips, hockey
- Favorite movie: The Natural
- Favorite musical artist: Dave Matthews Band, U2, Ludwig van Beethoven
- What I wanted to be when I was a child: A professional athlete
- Favorite vacation: Bareboat charter in the BVI
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: The opportunity to collaborate with business owners seeking various degrees of excellence and professional satisfaction