Feeding our Neighbors
For our 2021 community fundraiser, FocusCFO once again raised money for food banks and organizations addressing hunger in each of the communities in which we serve. FocusCFO associates raised over $41,000 which was divided equally among 15 organizations.
- Open M – Akron, OH
- Stark County Hunger Task Force – Canton, OH
- Jewish Family Services of Greater Charlotte, Inc. – Charlotte, NC
- Life Food Pantry – Cincinnati, OH
- Feeding Medina County – Cleveland, OH
- Vineyard Community Food Pantry – Columbus, OH
- House of Bread – Dayton, OH
- Domestic Violence Project and SafeHouse Center – Detroit, MI
- Sisters of St Joseph – Eri, OH
- Hope Academy – Greensboro, NC
- Sisters of St Joseph – Indianapolis, IN
- St Vincent DePaul Society – Louisville, KY
- One Generation Away – Nashville, TN
- North Hills Community Outreach – Pittsburgh, PA
- Seagate Food Bank – Toledo, OH
We encourage everyone to consider a gift to one of these organizations, or an organization in your community.
Every gift, no matter the size, matters.
What is FocusCFO?
We are passionate about working with small to medium-sized businesses and providing CFO-level support to organizations that do not need a full-time CFO or may not have the budget for one.
Learn about what sets FocusCFO apart from other CFO service companies.
Learn more about how FocusCFO got started.