Feeding our Neighbors
Our 2020 fundraiser involved raising money for foodbanks in the markets where we operate.
Our nearly 100 associates raised $31,725 to support the following foodbanks:
- Good Neighbor, Inc. – Akron
- Stark County Hunger Task Force – Canton
- Middleburg Heights Food Pantry – Cleveland
- Pickerington Food Pantry – Columbus
- People in Need of Delaware County, Inc. – Columbus
- Salvation Army – Coshocton
- Life Food Pantry – Cincinnati
- The Foodbank, Inc – Dayton
- Livonia Blessings in a Backpack – Detroit
- 2nd Harvest Food Bank – Erie
- North Hills Foodbank – Pittsburgh
- Seagate Food Bank – Toledo
We encourage everyone to consider a gift to one of these organizations, or an organization in your community.
Every gift, no matter the size, matters.
Cornerstone of Hope
At our 2019 FocusCFO All Hands company meeting we learned about the good work by Cornerstone of Hope. Our 78 associates raised $23,500 to support Cornerstone’s grief counseling and services. For more information, cornerstoneofhope.org.
What is FocusCFO?
We are passionate about working with small to medium-sized businesses and providing CFO-level support to organizations that do not need a full-time CFO or may not have the budget for one.
Learn about what sets FocusCFO apart from other CFO service companies.
Learn more about how FocusCFO got started.