CFO Candidate Profile
Is this you? You have 25+ years of management level experience and have reached a point in your career where you have achieved success. Now, rather than a traditional, corporate W-2 job, you are looking for FREEDOM and CONTROL…..FREEDOM over your schedule and work-life balance….and CONTROL over your day-to-day activities and your lifestyle to focus on the things that matter most.
CFOs at FocusCFO join a locally based, Ohio regional team, which is led by a full time entrepreneurial business development person (called an Area Director). We have a strong client acquisition process. We DO NOT simply give you some training and send you out to find your own clients.
CFOs can work on a long term, recurring basis with 4-8 small and medium size enterprises (SMEs). Our clients usually have revenues in the $2 to $20 million range. You have flexibility to set your own schedule: all client support is local, and overnight travel is not required. We DO NOT do project or interim work and our services are long term and recurring in nature. We operate only in Ohio.
Being part of FocusCFO is a nontraditional opportunity. If you are at the right place in your career, it is exactly what you are looking for. We are not looking for individuals with a W-2 mentality who are looking for a traditional corporate job.
CFOs that have the most success being part of FocusCFO
- Have experience and are comfortable working with entrepreneurial and closely held business in the $2M to $20M annual revenue range.
- Have the expertise and ability to help clients maximize cash flow and profitability and to provide insight into where they are making money and where they are not.
- Are great listeners and exceptional communicators to develop long term relationships as trusted advisors with our clients.
- Enjoy working with business owners who value your experience/expertise.
- Are lifetime learners, with a continuing desire to expand their skills and grow.
Skills need to be considered
- 25+ years of senior management and significant CFO-level experience
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work directly with business owners and entrepreneurs.
- The ability to communicate in an articulate and open manner.
- Know how to add value and have the confidence to inspire others and bring about positive change.
- Experience working with SMEs (under $30 million in sales) is very helpful.