Scott Davis | CFO
Scott is a seasoned executive with over 35 years of financial leadership experience with small and mid-sized companies in a wide range of industries. With FocusCFO, he is engaged by companies as an outsourced CFO supporting ownership, senior leadership and team members with analytics, counsel and rigorous fact-based financial perspectives focused on adding value to the business.
His experience includes 20 years as a CFO, several years as a partner for an M&A advisory firm and in the past 10 years engaged with numerous clients in an outsourced and/or interim CFO role. Scott has a strong operational background, is highly effective in maximizing cash flow, managing growth and spearheading profit improvements. He has been instrumental in leading exit strategies and transitions for owners as well acquisitions, recapitalizations and debt financings.
Scott has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Kentucky and an MBA from Xavier University. Sheila is his wife of 42 years, and they are the parents of two sons.
- Enjoys spending time: Reading, traveling, and golf
- Favorite musical artists: Bob Seger, Billy Joel
- Favorite vacation: Family vacations and getaways with my wife
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Being a trusted advisor to business owners
- What associates don’t know about me: Served as President of the University of Kentucky Alumni Association