Ken Fruscella | CFO
Ken has over 30 years of progressive manufacturing, accounting and managerial experience, including analyzing manufacturing variances, job and process costing, and new systems implementations. He has held various Controller level positions Fortune 500 companies, as well as CFO positions at small to mid-size businesses. Ken and his wife Linda live in Chesterland, Ohio.
Ken has previously worked as a CFO, VP of Finance, and various Controller levels in international public and small private manufacturing companies including Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Tarkett Flooring, Soundwich, Inc., and Roll-Kraft.
Ken received his Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Heidelberg College in Tiffin, Ohio.
• Spending time: I love spending time with my wife, 5 children and 3 grandchildren.
• Favorite movie: Star Wars (Even the Prequels)
• Favorite vacation: Sitting on the beach at Hilton Head Island or a Caribbean Cruise.
• What I wanted to be when I was a child: I wanted to be a professional baseball player.
• Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: Being able to help companies grow by being passionate about what I do and bringing that enthusiasm and knowledge to work every day!