Jim Gilbride | Area President
Jim is a successful business executive and entrepreneur, having developed several companies over more than 30 years business experience. He has a wealth of experience in business development, financial management, team building and leadership. His last company was built from the ground up to $85 million in sales with more than 250 employees.
Jim previously worked as a president, CFO, & VP of Sales in multiple industries including packaged goods distribution, electronics, grounds management and real estate. He received his BS degree in Marketing and Finance from The Ohio State University. Jim lives with his wife Paula and three sons in Broadview Heights, Ohio.
- Favorite activities: Spending time with my wife, three sons, and extended families
- Favorite books: On Wings of Eagles – Ken Follett, Team of Rivals – Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Favorite musical artist: Rolling Stones, Eagles, Dave Matthews
- Favorite vacation: Field of Dreams, Cooperstown, NY
- Favorite thing about being with FocusCFO: the willingness of people to work together and help each other.
Why did you join FocusCFO?
I joined FocusCFO for the Entrepreneurial passion of the organization. Everyone I spoke with at the time rallied around the mission and the clarity of purpose. The opportunity to share my experiences with business owners to help them reach their goals and at the same time balance life and work has been and continues to be a tremendous blessing.