Area President Candidates
Why Work with FocusCFO?
Freedom and control over your schedule
An opportunity to build and grow your own business.
The ability to work closely with business owners who value your insights.
Opportunities to work in a variety of industries where you can leverage your skills.
Join a winning team. FocusCFO is the largest fractional CFO Services firm in the Midwest and Southeast.
We are rapidly expanding and are looking for Area Presidents to join us in a number of markets. Each Area President will lead a local team of 3 – 6 CFOs to support a client base of small and medium size businesses in their geographic area.
Area Presidents are naturally entrepreneurial and are connected to a strong network of referral partners in your area, including bankers, CPAs, attorneys, and business advisors.
Start the Discovery Process
Successful Area Presidents tend to fit the following profile:
- Looking for balance between professional, family and personal interests.
- Either a successful entrepreneur who has managed and exited their business, or a successful professional who has supported entrepreneurial business owners throughout their career.
- Financially secure but looking for a new challenge.
- Want to leave a legacy and help others be successful by working with entrepreneurs and help them succeed.
- Wired for networking, especially with bankers, attorneys, CPAs and other trusted business advisors.
- At least 20 years business experience with a desire to work for at least 5 – 7 years.
- Those who are a good fit will recognize it immediately. This is not a traditional W2 opportunity, so those with a W2 mentality or a lack of entrepreneurial drive and spirit should not inquire.
Who we are:
FocusCFO is the largest fractional CFO Services company in the Midwest and Southeast US, focused exclusively on providing recurring, flexible CFO services to small and medium size enterprises.
What we do:
Our CFOs work directly with our clients, usually 4-8 hours per week or every other week. They become a key part of the company’s management team. We are not project, interim or temporary services oriented.
Who we serve:
Our target client is a business or organization with revenues between $2 million and $30 million, although some are smaller and some are larger.
FocusCFO is for Candidates in These Locations
Grand Rapids, MI
Our CFOs join a locally-based, regional team that is led by a full time entrepreneurial business development person. We have a strong client acquisition process that sets you up for success.
We are passionate about helping entrepreneurs achieve their business and financial goals. Learn more about the values behind FocusCFO.
Meet the Team
Learn more about our Associates, their experience and why they choose FocusCFO.