Why become a
Fractional CFO with FocusCFO?
Freedom and control over your schedule
An opportunity to build and grow your own business.
The ability to work closely with business owners who value your insights.
Opportunities to work in a variety of industries where you can leverage your skills.
Join a winning team. FocusCFO is the largest fractional CFO Services firm in the Midwest and Southeast.
Do you have 20 or more years of management-level experience and have reached a point in your career where you have achieved success and want more? Maybe you have reached a point in your career where you value freedom over your schedule and work-life balance?
CFOs at FocusCFO join a locally based, regional team that is led by a full time entrepreneurial business development person. We have a strong client acquisition process and do not send you out to find clients on your own.
CFOs can work on a long-term, recurring basis with 4-8 small and medium-size enterprises. Our clients usually have revenues in the $2 to $30 million range. You have flexibility to set your own schedule: all client support is local, and overnight travel is not required. We do not do project or interim work, and our services are long-term and recurring in nature.
Being part of FocusCFO is a nontraditional opportunity. If you are at the right place in your career, it is exactly what you are looking for.
Start the Discovery Process
FocusCFO is Looking for Candidates
in the Following Locations:
Grand Rapids, MI
The most rewarding aspect of being a fractional CFO is becoming a trusted advisor who helps business owners improve financial processes, increase profitability and cash flow, grow their businesses, and maximize long-term value. At FocusCFO, we are passionate about helping business owners succeed.
CFOs that have the most success being part of FocusCFO:
- Have experience and are comfortable working with entrepreneurial and closely held business in the $2M to $30M annual revenue range.
- Have the expertise and ability to help clients maximize cash flow and profitability and to provide insight into where they are making money and where they are not.
- Are great listeners and exceptional communicators to develop long-term relationships as trusted advisors with our clients.
- Enjoy working with business owners who value your experience/expertise.
- Are lifetime learners, with a continuing desire to expand their skills and grow.
Skills you need to be considered:
- 20+ years of senior management and significant CFO-level experience
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work directly with business owners and entrepreneurs.
- The ability to communicate in an articulate and open manner.
- Know how to add value and have the confidence to inspire others and bring about positive change.
- Experience working with businesses (under $30 million in sales) is very helpful.
Who we are:
FocusCFO is the largest fractional CFO Services company in the Midwest and Southeast US, focused exclusively on providing recurring, flexible CFO services to small and medium size enterprises.
What we do:
Our CFOs work directly with our clients, usually 4-8 hours per week or every other week. They become a key part of the company’s management team. We are not project, interim or temporary services oriented. Our goal with clients is to build an ongoing relationship as part of the management team.
Who we serve:
Our target client is a business or organization with revenues between $2 million and $30 million, although some are smaller and some are larger.
Area President Candidates
We are looking for Area Presidents to join us in a number of markets. Each Area President will lead a local team of 3-6 CFOs to support a client base of small and medium size businesses in their geographic area.
We are passionate about helping entrepreneurs achieve their business and financial goals. Learn more about the values behind FocusCFO.
Meet the Team
Learn more about our Associates, their experience and why they choose FocusCFO.