Area President Profile
We are expanding rapidly throughout Ohio and are looking for Area Presidents to join us in a number of Ohio markets. Each Area President will lead a local team of 3-10 CFOs to support a client base of small and medium size businesses in their geographic area. FocusCFO is currently looking for Area Presidents in the following areas within Ohio:
- Central Ohio (we are adding 2 more Area Presidents in Columbus)
- The east and west side of Cleveland (1 Area President each)
- Cincinnati (2 Area Presidents)
Area Presidents are naturally entrepreneurial and are connected to a strong network of referral partners in your area, including bankers, CPA, attorneys, and business advisors. Successful Area Presidents fit the following profile:
- Looking for balance between professional, family and personal interests.
- Either a successful entrepreneur who has managed and exited their business, or a successful professional who has supported entrepreneurial business owners throughout their career.
- Financially secure but looking for a new challenge.
- Wants to leave a legacy and help others be successful by working with entrepreneurs and help them succeed.
- Wired for networking, especially with bankers, attorneys, CPAs and other trusted business advisors.
- At least 30 years’ business experience with a desire to work for at least 10 or more years.
Those who are a fit will recognize it immediately. Those with a W2 mentality or a lack of entrepreneurial drive and spirit should not inquire.
Who we are: FocusCFO is the largest CFO Services Company in the Midwest United States, focused exclusively on providing recurring, flexible CFO services to small and medium size enterprises. We are based in Columbus and operate only in Ohio. FocusCFO provides recurring outsourced CFO services to small and medium sized businesses.
What we do: Our CFOs work on-site with our clients, usually 4-8 hours per week or every other week. They become a key part of the company’s management team. We are not project, interim or temporary services oriented.
Who we serve: The target client for CFO services is a business or organization with revenues between $2 million and $30 million, although some are smaller and some are larger. In Ohio, there are somewhere around 38,000+ businesses that meet this criterion.
What our clients say